buyatree picture logo

 

 Only the best place to buy your Christmas tree this year! Instead of boosting holiday sales of a retail chain help us give 85% of proceeds to continue and develop the work of PCL (People for Care & Learning- peopleforcare.org) which aims to end the cycle of poverty in Cambodia. The other 15% of proceeds will be given locally during a Back to School BackPack Giveaway.

BEGINNING AT 6:30P

DEC. 5TH // Frosty, Rudolph, Charlie Brown Christmas

Bring a blanket, chairs, snacks and your whole family for a great night making memories.

Free hot chocolate and popcorn will be available.

Fun snow machine for the kids.

Beginning Nov. 28th

MON-THURS   12-8P

FRI-SUN  9A-9P